New Look

I was thinking for quite a few days to change the look and feel of my blog from the default ones that Blogger provides. It took some bit of experimenting with different templates and some bit of technical troubleshooting to get it to work with most of the original widgets. Hope you like the new look. Well at least I like it.

One small request. I know many of you do read my blog and I really am happy about it. It would be great if you could become a public "follower" of my blog by clicking the application on the right hand side(below the blog visits counter)  and entering your Google User ID and password. Just a request... (it should not take more than 2 minutes of your time).

Ok that is it for today. Before I let you all go...one small piece of secret...I am trying to change my look as well...Wait..I am not growing that moustache back ( That one picture has been famous enough here at ISB). Just trying to get into shape and trimming the one pack flabs. It is no easy task and so wish me luck.

4 comments:

  Unknown

11:54 AM

Hi Debottam!

I am a regular follower of your blog and I must say it is quite interesting to read. I have added myself as your public follower but couldn't upload my pic as it is taking too long to upload. I wonder why because my net speed is pretty fast. Anywayz keep blogging and keep us entertaining.

Best Regards
Pavan Sarva.

  Debottam

11:59 AM

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for your comment. Feel free to let me know your comments or reactions to posts from time to time.
By the way, what do you do and where are you from?

Regards
Debottam

  Unknown

4:34 AM

Hi Debottam!

I am from Kakinada, Andhra Pradesh( not so far from Hyd) currently doing my MBA in london. The new look of your blog is quite refreshing. Have a good week ahead. Cheers!!

  Debottam

1:52 AM

Thanks Pavan :)