Definately, Maybe


There are times in life when you really wish that everything that was happening around you was just a dream. And that you would wake up soon and find that reality is something really really different...Well right now I feel the same way too.  Maybe its the withdrawal symptoms from a crazy year at ISB. Withdrawal symptoms...So what would be the things that I wish for in life right now?

Wish 1: I want to go somewhere by myself. No friends, no relates, no family. I just want to spend some time alone, do the things I always wanted to...Options???
Stand in front of the Great Pyramids at Giza, spend the evening around the Eiffel tower, laze in the beach in Srilanka, watch a champions league match of Bayern at the Allianz Arena, Munich, climb the Sydney harbour bridge, watch the majestic Victoria Falls, ........the list is endless.

Feasibility: Well it all boils down to finances. Anyone of the options above would cost upward of Rs.50,000. I have the holiday of a month after school and all I need is some kind soul to sponsor me or at least subsidize me.  Lets see...

Wish 2: I wish to learn playing some musical instrument. I know I am not a genius but I really feel like a dodo when I see talented people around me.

Feasibility: This one should not be too hard. If I don't go travelling, hopefully I can start soon. Easiest of the three.

Wish 3: Classified

Feasibility: I honestly do not have an answer to this. I thought I had the answer till recently but now I am totally lost. I will leave this to destiny to find an answer.

I was rummaging through some old pics of the trip I made in US in 2004.  Lots of memories and lots of fun. I want those days back too...The pictures are fun too as you all can see me in a far slimmer avatar with the now (in)famous moustaches.







2 comments:

  Anonymous

10:31 AM

dude, i can suggest a few things for ur first option.
goto maldives. u can b absolutely lonely. and its much cheaper and cleaner than any of places u wrote. alternately u can even go to lakshadweep.. awesome beaches.

for second one, learning music instrument is never easy unless u have some prior experience. unlike acads, music skill is directly proportional to no.of hrs u log. good luck.

  Debottam

10:48 AM

Dear Mystery Reader,
Thanks for your suggestions...lets see whats in store..:)