Ignorance is Bliss

There are two sets of people on campus right now.People who are panicked and scared out of their brains and others who are relaxing like they have paid 18 odd lakhs to have a break from work and chill out. Needless to say that I fall in the second category and the reason for that is not my superior emotional quotient but the fact that I have only taken Accounting preterms. Stats and Quants preterms I must say have assumed killer status and have psyched engineers and CAs alike. And with all this going on I have all the time in the world to have an afternoon nap, watch Champions league, IPL and also revise a few concepts of Maths and Stats. I just hope that all this hoopla will settle as Term 1 takes over and that my ignorance will not come back to haunt me in the core terms.For now I really am enjoying the bliss.

2 comments:

  Bornloser

11:56 AM

I had read in "You can win" that "Ignorance is bliss, until you make a career out of it".... but my comment was from a purely academic point of view....

chill, everybody is in the same boat and as some prof had pointed out, our confidence level will follow a sine wave and it all depends on which quadrant you lie.... Phew too much of quant and stats :(

  Debottam

5:09 PM

Ohh man..even the reply has so much quant in it..:(
Have sunday off so am going to make the most of it...dont know when we will get to relax next